After 3 years of outstanding success with Eye Prefer Paris Tours, ex-New Yorker, Richard Nahem, is proud to launch Eye Prefer New York Tours. Just as Eye Prefer Paris shows a special side of Paris, Eye Prefer New York tours will show visitors a side of the Big Apple they’ve always dreamed of seeing…and would never see on their own.
EPNY’s clients will experience unique and out of the way shops, important architecture, specialty food stores, and museums & galleries in NYC’s most exciting neighborhoods.
Eye Prefer New York is offering tour options for 3 dynamic, downtown areas:
- An authentic New York Jewish gourmet shop & deli with freshly baked bagels, traditional smoked fish, and house-made chopped liver
- New York City’s newest, scenic park, built on an abandoned, elevated railroad track, featuring magnificent views of the Hudson River
- Designer bargains at NY’s headquarters for discounted Fashion, Accessories and Shoes
- A specialty Food Market featuring fresh-caught seafood and lobster, customized cookies and decadent brownies, and award-winning local cheese and wine. Also visit the premier source for professional restaurant and cooking supplies in the city
- Tree-lined rows of land-marked 1930’s red brick townhouses and historic Italianate brownstones from the 1860′s
- The epicenter of international, contemporary furniture and design and NY’s newest art Museums
Tours are tailored to the client’s preference, taste and needs. After booking a tour, you’ll receive a personalized questionnaire to help us customize your tour and guarantee your experience is the very best possible.
Prices start at $195 for a 3-hour walking tour for up to 3 people, each additional person $65
Click here for full information.
TAKE A BITE OUT OF THE BIG APPLE YOU’LL NEVER FORGET. CLICK HERE TO BOOK AN EYE PREFER NEW YORK TOUR TODAY!